29.4.10

Finally....I've been accepted!

Woke up yesterday to a beautiful surprise sitting in my inbox: an e-mail from KULeuven informing me I'd been admitted for the Master of Social and Cultural Anthropology starting September 2010. Do you wish to accept the proposition? Boy, do I! Accept, accept, accept. And yes, please sign me up for third person liability insurance, and a sports card, and a culture card. Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!

So what's next? Now that I've formally accepted the admittance offer, KUL will send me via priority airmail my official acceptance letter. This is THE document that opens all doors. Now the ball is really gonna start rolling, as I can now apply for scholarships and a student visa. 
Next week I leave for Seattle. While I am much more at ease knowing I'm no longer just an unemployed girl, I am now a future grad student, I feel uncomfortable. I should be out gathering all the papers I need for my visa and scholarships or loans. Then again...it's just two weeks.

Oh and remember that backpack? I just ordered it from Amazon. $40 bucks, quite a steal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment